Wild at the Zoo Adventure Pack -$7.00
Download a complimentary sample of the Wild at the Zoo Adventure Pack HERE
Whether it’s a homeschool field trip or just a fun day trip, Wild at the Zoo makes the perfect educational companion for your visit to the zoo by teaching kids all about the wild things they’ll find. Filled with activities and games they’ll complete before, during, and after their trip, it lets them explore and discover science behind the world of zoo animals. The package contains a student workbook (recommended for kids age 5-12) filled with over two dozen pages of information, games, and activities, and a parent/teacher guide with discussion points, added teaching elements, and answers to the games.
Some of the things you’ll find in this pack are:
- Animal Classification – Before you head to the zoo learn about animal classification and how to recognize different types of animals by their body characteristics.
- Feeding Time – Go beyond carnivore and herbivore to learn about the different types of animal diets and the words we use to describe what animals eat.
- Zoo Jobs – When you get to the zoo, look for the people who take care of the animals at the zoo. Use the interview questions to learn about their jobs, what they do, and how they got there.
- Where in the World Bingo – A set of two bingo cards to keep track of what countries the animals at the zoo live in. Get five in a row and you win!
- Animal Profiles – Kids capture lots of information on the animals they see (like habitat, diet, location, conservation status and more) by filling out a profile on each of their favorite animals.
- Habitats at Home – Get tips on how to set up habitats for your own little wild animal zoo at home.
- And much, much more!
Not quite sure? No problem! Download a sample of the Wild at the Zoo Adventure Pack today!